Who needs the agricultural services provided by the District?

Agriculture services are provided to any farm operation that raises animals or plant crops. We also provide services needed by 4H members and families. Services to anyone interested in getting into farming or just have general questions about farming in the County.

Some of the following agricultural services are offered by the District:

  • Manure management plan reviews

  • Nutrient management plan reviews

  • Agricultural land preservation application assistance

  • Ag security area application assistance

  • PA OneStop farm mapping assistance

  • No-till drill rentals

  • Agricultural education


If you are interested in learning about farming in the county or think you may be in need of any of the services listed above please contact the District at 814-472-2120